IntelliTrak 500i Series System
• The IntelliTrak 500i Series turns the IntelliTrak Friction Drive conveyor up-side-down.
• This floor mounted system provides all of the features and benefits of the 500 Series with the adaptability and flexibility to fit into any manufacturing environment.
• Using the same standard components, the 500i Series conveyor is capable of reversing the rotation of the Drive Tube which reverses the direction of the Trolley.
• Flow changes are achieved through Switches that transfer the Trolley from one line to another.
• In addition, pneumatic or electric assist lifts can be incorporated for raising and lowering carrier assemblies.
• In-line speed changes are achieved using Drive Breaks, which allow separate drive tubes attached to the same drive beam to run at different speeds.
• Different drive tube speeds can be achieved by incorporating Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) or different ratio gear motors.